CARE Services for Schools and Agencies
CARE at the Haring Center provides training, evaluation, and on-going support services to school districts and agencies working with individuals of all ages with neuro-developmental disabilities. CARE staff includes Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), Educational Specialists, and Licensed Psychologists.
School District/Agency Consultation
- Individual student consults in school programs and community settings that may include intervention recommendations and training/support for staff to implement intervention strategies.
- Support with IEP/IFSP development
- Support with a functional behavior assessment (FBA) and development of a behavior intervention plan (BIP) for decreasing problem behaviors while increasing appropriate skills
- Independent educational evaluations (IEE)
- Person Centered Planning (PCP) that includes follow up meetings to report on action plans
- Issue-based team training
- Mentor/support for professional learning teams
- Customized workshops
- Systems change support
- Journal Club: An opportunity for Behavior Analysts to get together to discuss pertinent topics related to the field of Applied Behavior Analysis, led by Ilene Schwartz. Informational Flyer Here and Registration Form Here
For more information, please contact: